BY PRAVEENA RAVIN
So you’re running late for class and you don’t have much time to eat. Yup, you could probably just grab something from MacDonald’s, but are you going to do that every single time?
We didn’t think so.
Well, you’re in luck, because today we will teach you how to cook a super fast meal and get all the nutrition you need.
This recipe is ridiculously simple! All you need are two eggs and a banana.
- Chop the banana and crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Mash and mix the contents together until frothy and not too chunky looking.
- Now you just have to add a little oil to your pan and pour bite sized proportions of mixture onto the pan.
- Wait 20 – 30 seconds before you flip it (by which time you can drink a glass of milk) then do the other side of the pancakes.
- Flip it into a container, top it off with maple syrup or honey and you’re good to go!
It’s definitely something you can eat on your way to school.
Prep time: 3-5 minutes (really!)
Tastiness: 4 stars (5 if you have honey!)
Pizza. Need I say more? A dish we wish we could have for every meal of the day. Now you can! However, it’s not your usual pizza recipe.
You will need:
- Baguette bread
- 3 tbsp of cheddar
- 2 tbsp of mozzarella
- 1 ½ tsp of olive oil
- Some cherry tomatoes
- Some olives
- Slice the baguette bread and smother some olive oil on top.
- Then, put both cheeses (as much as you want!) followed by the cherry tomatoes and olives.
- Put it in the oven and wait for about 3-5 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Tastiness: 5 stars (come on, it’s pizza!)
Legit Big Breakfast
This recipe is for our Squeezis who can’t survive without a fully loaded, McDonald’s Breakfast Deluxe-equivalent meal. Instead of eating out, if you have a leetle time to spare, why not try it at home?
All you need for this recipe is low-fat bacon, therefore mentioned banana pancakes, yoghurt and some chopped up fruit or cereals.
- Peel 3 strips of bacon and get it crispy and hot (if you can multi-task, why not make panckes at the same time?)
- Make bigger pancakes; we advise two large pancakes.
- Once that’s done with, plop a cup of plain yoghurt into a small bowl and mix fruits, nuts or cereal into it.
- Put some of your favourite fruits together and blend it to get a delicious smoothie!
You probably won’t have enough time to eat it at home, so pack it up and show off your culinary prowess to your friends in school!
Prep time: 10-20 minutes
Tastiness: over 5 stars (taste bud explosion!)
So that’s about it!
For more information, click here!
Have a favourite recipe? Or if you have any recipes of your own, share it with us, and in turn with the Squeeziys.
We hope you enjoyed this post!
Lots of love,
Don’t forget to Like, Share & Tweet!